Located in The Heart of Prince Edward Island; halfway between Borden-Carleton (at the exit of Confederation Bridge) and Summerside on Route 1A (the TransCanada Highway to Summerside). It is a 30 minute drive to Cavendish (Anne’s Land), 45 minutes to Charlottetown and 10 minutes to the nearest red sand beach. We are ten minutes from Summerside and the Confederation Trail for cycling enthusiasts.
We are looking forward to your visit to the Island. Reasonable rates start at $69. We have 20 units available for your convenience and comfort, with deluxe cable and telephone and data ports in each room. We are also 100% nonsmoking. Smoking area is provided.
Ten of our units have full kitchenettes which are available for a slight upcharge for nightly guests. We also reserve these units on a weekly basis for vacationers. Continental breakfast is served during the months of July and August, the Main season, in the Lobby/Restaurant.
- Off season rates begin mid-September.
- Housekeeping units available for winter rentals after Sept 15.
- Copy and internet services available at the Front Desk.
- Renovations completed in 2012 and 2013
- MasterCard, Visa, Interac and cash accepted. Preferred payment is Debit card.
- Telephone, photocopy,and email services available.
- Clean, friendly, family-operated.
- Shuttle services are available if prearranged.
- We are pet friendly; however there is a nominal per stay or per week charge.
We welcome you to the Anchor Motel & Suites, In the Heart of Prince Edward Island!